Bluedoor Education delivers personalized education that bridges the gap between homeschool families, public charter schools, and the college system. Charter schools have opened opportunities for families to make personalized choices in education that fit well for their unique needs. Bluedoor Education has partnered with charter schools to offer excellent academic and elective courses that meet standards. At Bluedoor Education, once students enter high school, they can expect to exceed graduation requirements and four year college recommendations. Regardless of background, students will receive STEAM-based education that engages them through their talents and interests in a motivational, uplifting environment.
Commitment to Students
We believe that all students are capable of success and should be given the encouragement, instruction, and guidance to achieve that success. Our program is centered around helping each student develop and achieve their goals. Students will be given the tools to help them continue discovering and succeeding, and at the high school level, Bluedoor Education will aid students in their academic and career journeys. At Bluedoor Education we appreciate that not all people are destined for college, therefore, Bluedoor will help students explore vocations and careers of all types through elective courses, field trips, mentorships, and internships.
Commitment to Parents
At Bluedoor, we respect the parent’s role as the first educators of their child. We believe that parents should be involved in designing their student’s education. We also understand the importance of meeting state standards and graduation requirements. Bluedoor’s experienced teachers, relevant class options, and close relationships with charters make this process simple and easy to manage. Bluedoor Education’s team will make sure students create quality work samples each learning period. All curricula is easily tracked with the use of our comprehensive online learning management system. Parents can rest easy knowing that their child is learning in a safe, encouraging environment while getting a quality education.
Commitment to Charters
Charters are a valuable resource to families who are desiring an independent study education. Our program will partner with the local charters in communication of student goals, learning standards, and achievements. We will work with each charter to ensure that our class offerings meet standards. Standards covered in each class will be easily accessible by parents and charter school teachers at all times. Our high school courses consist of quality a-g options, fulfilling the state’s requirements while engaging the students at their level.
Services of Bluedoor Education Center Inc.
- Classes taught by engaging, encouraging educators.
- Regular use of technology in the classroom aimed to help students succeed in the careers of the future.
- Parent support groups to encourage parents of young children.
- Integrated classes where teachers plan cross curricular lessons for cohesiveness in different subjects for effective learning.
Services for Grades 9-12:
- Courses in all core subjects required for high school graduation and university admission which will prepare students for the rigors of college classes.
- Elective courses concentrated on technology, engineering, science, art, and drama.
- Academic and career counseling for high school students.
- College application navigation and assistance.
- Internship assistance and placement.
- Parent support groups to inform and encourage parents with students in high school.
- NOTE: Bluedoor Education is seeking WASC accreditation as a Supplemental Education Program to ensure classes offered are held to the highest standards while maintaining our individualized, encouraging environment.